Project manager sales & service
We’re looking for a full-time PROJECT MANAGER to support sales & service projects with our customers. As Project Manager Sales & Service, you will be responsible for the technical preparation, follow-up and support of audiovisual projects, from the concept stage right through to handover.
Available to start soon
Auvicom seeking Project Manager Sales & Service
AUVICOM is one of the largest audiovisual companies in Belgium, specialising in the hire, sale, installation and maintenance of the most advanced and sophisticated audiovisual equipment. We have more than 45 years of experience and expertise in supporting countless internal and external events using the latest A/V equipment and with the help of our talented and highly qualified team.
Are you looking for challenging AV projects to get your teeth into? Do you fancy being part of an experienced team? Do you need a genuinely motivating and stable working environment? AUVICOM offers you all the tools and support you need to achieve your professional goals. Working with your colleagues, you will be supporting our customers, as well as helping the team to grow in experience, knowledge and collaborative skills.
As Project Manager Sales & Service, you will be responsible for the technical preparation, follow-up and support of audiovisual projects, from the concept stage right through to handover.
We know you will fit into our team if:
- You are someone who is fascinated by sound and images – and are prepared to add to your A/V knowledge every day.
- You are a team player and are ready and able to take responsibility for helping your colleagues and customers.
- You have the required flexibility to be able to provide the best service for our customers and their business activities.
- You are able to work productively, while always making quality a high priority.
- You have a customer-oriented mindset.
- You are someone with a great deal of patience, a good sense of humour and the ability to look at things in perspective
- You are fluent in English and French
If you can say yes to (most of) the points above, then we have every confidence that your profile will be a great fit for the AUVICOM team.
What will your job entail?
As Project Manager Sales & Service, you will be responsible for the technical preparation, follow-up and support of audiovisual projects, from the concept stage right through to handover. Working with the in-house teams, you will create the schedule and develop the details of the hire project in full.
- Analysis of the audiovisual project
- Development and technical preparation, as well as the search for alternative solutions
- Creative thinking, with regular consultation with the customer
- Tracking orders and deliveries of equipment, plus coordination of suppliers and staff
- On-site and online technical SPOC
You will need the following skills and capabilities to be able to carry out these tasks:
- Demonstrable technical audiovisual expertise and experience
- Creative and solutions-focused
- Strong administrative skills
- People manager
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT, electronics or audiovisual technology would be an advantage
- Avixa CTS certification is a great benefit
What are we offering you?
- An interesting role with responsibilities as part of a permanent AV Team
- Good salary, with the possibility of an annual review
- Training in AV technology by experienced in-house and external technicians
- Full-time permanent or service contract
- Mobile phone subscription
- Annual drawdown credit for equipment
- Expenses reimbursed
- Attractive purchase and hire terms for audiovisual equipment
- Bicycle allowance and reimbursement of commuting expenses
- Group and hospitalisation insurance, plus extra pay bonus (after 1 year’s service)
When can you start?
Available to start soon
Would you like to join our team?
Then fill in the form below. Remember to attach your CV.