We are looking for a motivated Team Leader for your ongoing projects with the European Institutions Brussels. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating a whole range of audiovisual projects, while also managing the team carrying out the work. You are a born people manager when it comes to running your team efficiently!
Available to start soon
Auvicom seeking a Team Leader
AUVICOM is one of the largest audiovisual companies in Belgium, specialising in the hire, sale, installation and maintenance of the most advanced and sophisticated audiovisual equipment. We have more than 45 years of experience and expertise in supporting countless internal and external events using the latest A/V equipment and with the help of our talented and highly experienced team.
Are you looking for challenging AV projects to get your teeth into? Do you fancy being part of an experienced team? Do you need a genuinely motivating and stable working environment? AUVICOM offers you all the tools and support you need to achieve your professional goals. Working with your colleagues, you will be supporting our customers, as well as helping the team to grow in experience, knowledge and collaborative skills.
The Team Leader we are looking for will be responsible for coordinating a whole range of audiovisual projects, while managing the team carrying out the work. You are a born people manager when it comes to running your team efficiently.
We know you will fit into our team if:
- You are someone who is fascinated by sound and images – and are prepared to add to your A/V knowledge every day.
- You are a team player and are ready and able to take responsibility for helping your colleagues and customers.
- You have the required flexibility to be able to provide the best service for our customers and their business activities.
- You are able to work productively, while always making quality a high priority.
- You have a customer-oriented mindset.
- You are someone with a great deal of patience, a good sense of humour and the ability to look at things in perspective
- You are fluent in English and French
If you can say yes to (most of) the points above, then we have every confidence that your profile will be a great fit for the AUVICOM team.
What will your job entail?
In this particular role, you will be responsible for coordinating the various audiovisual projects and managing the team carrying out the work. You are a born people manager when it comes to running your team efficiently.
- You will coordinate the various stages on the project you are working on and will maintain a clear overview of what is going on at all times
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all of the day-to-day processes run efficiently, smoothly and safely.
- You will actively monitor ongoing audiovisual projects, as well as coach, motivate and direct the people working under you (±13 of them) on a continuous basis.
- You will act as the SPOC for customers and provide answers to all their questions.
You will need the following skills and capabilities to be able to carry out these tasks:
- Demonstrable technical audiovisual expertise and experience in a relevant AV-related position
- A passion for IT would be an advantage
- A qualification in electronics or audiovisual techniques is a plus point
- Avixa CTS certification is a great benefit
- Very good people manager and natural leader
- You have an analytical mindset, are structured and love efficiency
- Creative and solutions-focused
- Hands-on attitude and good problem-solving abilities
- Good communicator
What are we offering you?
- An interesting role with responsibilities as part of a permanent AV Team
- Good salary, with the possibility of an annual review
- Training in AV technology by experienced in-house and external technicians
- Full-time permanent or service contract
- Mobile phone subscription
- Annual drawdown credit for equipment
- Expenses reimbursed
- Attractive purchase and hire terms for audiovisual equipment
- Bicycle allowance and reimbursement of commuting expenses
- Group and hospitalisation insurance, plus extra pay bonus (after 1 year’s service)
When can you start?
Available to start soon
Would you like to join our team?
Then fill in the form below. Remember to attach your CV.