AV SERVICE & MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANSTo help support a whole range of major projects, we’re looking a number of AUDIOVISUAL SERVICE & MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS.
Range of full-time roles
Junior and senior profiles
For Brussels and the surrounding area
To start immediately
Auvicom seeking AV Service & Maintenance technicians
AUVICOM is one of the biggest audiovisual companies in Belgium, specialising in the hire, sale, installation and maintenance of the latest and most sophisticated audiovisual equipment. Our highly qualified team has more than 45 years of experience and expertise in supporting countless internal and external events with state-of-the-art A/V equipment.
Working with a consortium of international partners, Auvicom is currently involved in a major maintenance and installation project of audiovisual equipment for the European Community. In fact, we will be responsible for the servicing of all audiovisual equipment for a total of 89 EC departments in and around Brussels.
Our aim is to expand our team with technical experts who are able to start working with us from March 2022.
Job descriptionLooking for a challenging AV project to get your teeth into? Fancy coming to join a highly experienced AV team? Need a genuinely motivating and stable working environment? AUVICOM will provide you with all the tools and support you need to achieve these objectives in your career. Working with your colleagues, you will not only support our customers, but also help the team to grow in experience, knowledge and collaboration.
We know you’ll fit into our team if:
- You are fascinated by sound and video (online and live technologies) and are ready to continue enriching your knowledge of AV every day.
- You are a responsible team player who is prepared to assist and support your colleagues and customers in every situation.
- You are very much aware that customers set the bar high for every solution provided and project carried out by Auvicom.
- You have the skills and versatility required to be able to offer customers the best level of service at all times in their business activities.
- You fully appreciate that your work is very important.
- You are always able to work productively while focusing on quality.
If you can tick (most of the) points above, we are very confident that your personal profile will fit the AUVICOM team like a glove.
What will your job involve?
You will be responsible for the servicing (maintenance, operation and repair) of audiovisual equipment. This will involve the following:
- Preparing and carrying out technical work in a structured manner
- Meticulous maintenance of equipment
- Consulting with your project management and team at all times
- Administrative reporting of the work you carry out
- Working in Brussels (European Community) and surrounding area
Om deze taken uit voeren beschik je over de volgende capaciteiten:
- Audiovisuele of technische voeling met audio / video / hybride / controlesystemen
- Bachelor of master diploma in elektronica of vergelijkbaar audiovisuele opleiding, of gelijkgesteld door ervaring
- Rijbewijs B is een pluspunt
- Algemene IT-kennis is een pluspunt
You will require the following abilities and qualifications to be able to carry out these tasks:
- You must have an audiovisual or technical ‘feel’ for audio / video / hybrid / control systems
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electronics, or comparable audiovisual training, or equivalent gained through experience
- Holding a ‘B’ driving licence is an advantage
- General knowledge of IT would be a bonus