We are looking for a full-time AUDIOVISUAL TECHNICIAN. As an audiovisual technician, you will be responsible for the integration and installation of audiovisual equipment, software and operating systems for our fixed customer installations.
Available to start soon
Auvicom seeking AV Technicians
AUVICOM is one of the largest audiovisual companies in Belgium, specialising in the hire, sale, installation and maintenance of the most advanced and sophisticated audiovisual equipment. We have more than 45 years of experience and expertise in supporting countless internal and external events using the latest A/V equipment and with the help of our talented and highly experienced team.
Are you looking for challenging AV projects to get your teeth into? Do you fancy being part of an experienced team? Do you need a genuinely motivating and stable working environment? AUVICOM offers you all the tools and support you need to achieve your professional goals. Working with your colleagues, you will be supporting our customers, as well as helping the team to grow in experience, knowledge and collaborative skills.
As an audiovisual technician, you will be responsible for the integration and installation of audiovisual equipment, software and operating systems for our fixed customer installations.
We know you will fit into our team if:
- You are someone who is fascinated by sound and images – and are prepared to add to your A/V knowledge every day.
- You are a team player and are ready and able to take responsibility for helping your colleagues and customers.
- You are able to work productively, including with flexible event hours, while always making quality a high priority.
- You have a customer-oriented mindset.
- You are someone with a great deal of patience, a good sense of humour and the ability to look at things in perspective
- You are fluent in Dutch and French
If you can say yes to (most of) the points above, then we have every confidence that your profile will be a great fit for the AUVICOM team.
What will your job entail?
You will be responsible for the integration, service and installation of fixed and/or mobile audiovisual equipment at our customers:
- Internal preparation and completion of AV jobs
- Maintenance and upgrades of equipment at our customers
- External standby tasks with the operation of AV equipment
You will need the following skills and capabilities to be able to carry out these tasks:
- Demonstrable technical audiovisual expertise and experience in a relevant AV-related position
- A pass for IT would be an advantage
- A qualification in electronics or audiovisual techniques is a plus point
- Avixa CTS certification is a great benefit
What are we offering you?
- An interesting role with responsibilities as part of a permanent AV Team
- Good salary, with the possibility of an annual review
- Training in AV technology by experienced in-house and external technicians
- Full-time permanent or service contract
- Mobile phone subscription
- Annual drawdown credit for equipment
- Expenses reimbursed
- Attractive purchase and hire terms for audiovisual equipment
- Bicycle allowance and reimbursement of commuting expenses
- Group and hospitalisation insurance, plus extra pay bonus (after 1 year’s service)
When can you start?
Available to start soon
Would you like to join our team?
Then fill in the form below. Remember to attach your CV.